Child Safety Policies
At The Space we are committed to Child Safety.
We adhere to the child safety standards and have created poilicies to ensure that these standards are met.
The seven Standards are as follows:
- Embedding a culture of child safety through effective leadership.
- Making a commitment to child safety with a policy or statement.
- Having a clear code of conduct that establishes appropriate behaviour with children.
- Screening, supervision and training for staff, to reduce the risk of child abuse.
- Clear processes for responding to and reporting suspected child abuse.
- Identifying child abuse risks and ways to reduce them.
- Empowering children to share their feedback and experiences about feeling safe.
Please find below links to our child safety policies:
If you have any concerns or questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated (Thursday, 28 June 2018 09:49)