Covid Safe Plan
The Space follows the guidlines as provided by coronavirus.vic.gov.au as per the sport, exercise and physical recreation sector.
The Victorian Government has announced that most COVID-19 restrictions will be removed from 11:59pm, Friday 22 April 2022. Changes include:Vaccination and check in
- Patrons won’t be required to have two doses or show their vaccination status before entering any venue.
- The requirement for staff and patrons of venues to check-in using the Service Victoria app will end, with operators not required to keep any attendance records or maintain a COVID-19 Check-in Marshal.
- The existing two-dose and three-dose vaccination mandates for workers are still required.
- Face masks will no longer be required in hospitality and retail settings, or at events of any size.
- Face masks will still be required on public transport and at airports – excluding airport workers who aren’t public facing – and in sensitive settings.
Quarantine and isolation
- Close contacts will no longer have to quarantine – provided they wear a face mask indoors and avoid sensitive settings. They will also need to undertake at least five negative rapid tests over the seven days that would previously have been the self-quarantine period.
- The requirement to isolate for seven days following a COVID-19 diagnosis remains.
- Individuals will be required to notify their workplace contacts, in addition to informing their social contacts.
- Workplaces won’t have to individually identify and notify each potentially exposed worker.
- It is recommended to work from home if you're a close contact exempt from quarantine.
Events with more than 30,000 people will no longer require public health pre-approval.
Some posters you might see around The SpaceHere are a few posters that we will have around the studio that might help you to prepare - especially in regard to showing your digital certificate.
- Vaccination status required (steps)
- Instructions for digital certificate
- Is your business COVIDSafe
- Density limit
- Face mask must be worn
- Physical distancing
- Respect our staff
- Face masks – ID check
Join our Facebook pages for more updatesKids Teens youth Classes: Facebook Link Here
Adults Classes: Facebook Link Here
From all the Team at The Space, Stay Safe and we look forward to seeing you online or next week back in clas
Last Updated (Thursday, 28 April 2022 19:37)