What is the portal used for, the dashboard - What Can I do?
Look at class history
Look at account details
Go to the website
- If you're an existing Space customer, you can register with:
- Click here: https://thespace.com.au/portal/register
- Your barcode or user id (case sensitive) and email to register - call us on 9529 3949 if you don't know your barcode.
- You will need to create a password (we don't have an existing password for you).
- See first option on pic below "Already a customer at The Space"
- If you haven't yet been to The Space and you need to create an account with us, you will need to fill out a form with:
- Click here: https://thespace.com.au/portal/newregister
- Your First and Last Names
- Your Mobile Number
- Your Email Address
- See third option on pic below "New to The Space"
- Click on “Balance & Topup” in the home menu dropdown or click on the “Passes” icon on the dashboard.
- You will see a list of active pass types that you have on your account. Here you will see:
- The pass type
- The status of your pass
- The number of classes remaining
- The timeframe on the pass
- When your pass expires
- When your pass was purchased
- Select the pass that you would like to purchase from the drop down menu
- Enter your payment details.
- Click “Pay Now” to confirm your payment
NB: All passes purchased on the portal (including single passes) are not refundable or transferable
- Click on “register for Class” in the menu dropdown or click on the “classes” icon in the dashboard.
- At the top of the screen you will see how many classes you have left remaining on your pass.
- You will also see a list of classes already booked so you can check this list to see which classes you have already booked into.
- You will see a section called “Upcoming Classes”. Here you can select the class that you would like to attend.
- You will be asked to click “Yes, Book Me In!” to confirm and your class will appear in the “Booked Classes” list.
- There is a “filter results...” search bar located underneath the “Topup” button. You can type in a dance style, teacher or a day of the week.
What happens if the class is full?
- We apologise but at this crazy Covid time we can only have a limited number people in each class. We will update the number of attendees allowed as the restrictions lift.
- We encourage you to try another style, perhaps something new - just give it a go!!
Can I change to a different class if I have booked the wrong class?
To change classes you will need to contact The Space on 9529 3949 or email: email@example.com
You can pay with your credit card
We unfortunately do not accept American Express.
Currently we are unable to accept other payment gateways such as PayPal or Alipay
All passes purchased on the portal (including single passes) are not refundable or transferable
Is my payment information secure?
Your credit card information is not stored on our servers. It is sent straight to the bank for processing.
The Space website uses SSL/TLS encryption technology to ensure your credit card details are protected.
Do I need to print out my pass?
No, you can just pull up the pass on the phone and flash the screen at reception. The teacher will also have a class role and can mark you off.
Why does The Space need my contact details?
In order to comply with contact tracing requirements we need the following details:
Can I cancel or have a refund?
No refunds are available for booked in classes and cancellations are not allowed.
With such limited numbers in classes, teachers, The Space and other students all miss out if people try to cancel last minute.
What should I do if I’ve forgotten my password?
Select the “Forgotten your password” option on the sign in screen
Type in your email address and click on the “Reset” button.
You should receive an email with instructions on how to reset your password.
Can I access the portal via my tablet or smartphone?
- The Portal is a web application and can be accessed via any internet-connected device including computers, laptops, iPads, tablets and smartphones.
- This page provides an indication of likely studio availability.
- Please choose a date from the date picker
- To make a booking you do still need to Call or Email us at The Space.
- Here is an example of what it looks like
Who should I contact if I am having any problems with The Space Portal
Please call the staff at The Space on 9529 3949 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated (Wednesday, 19 July 2023 14:58)