More than just teaching steps, our education program facilitates engaging dance experiences that energise and vitalise participants' bodies, minds and imaginations. Inspirational, passionate and professional dance opportunities for young people. Dance is a powerful means of self-expression and development.
We offer a diverse suite of bespoke dance experiences for school groups, from one-off workshops through to residency programs. All our workshops are specifically designed to be appropriate for the age, experience and skill level of your group – and can be provided at our studios in Prahran, or at your school.
TESTIMONIALS FROM SCHOOLS
- Thank you for your support - we have had amazing guest teachers/choreographers from The Space for the last three years. You guys are always the best to work with! Alkira Secondary College
- We have been so happy with the teachers so thank you very much for you provision of such great teachers! Melbourne Girls Grammar
- Once again, thank-you so much for your assistance and stunning efficiency! Parkdale Secondary College
- Your teacher was fantastic on Friday - my students thoroughly enjoyed his teaching and his routine. I would like to book him for a third session. Huntingtower
- Thanks so much for having us at The Space! The kids had so much fun and learnt a lot! Narre Warren P-12 College
- The workshops were great! The students really enjoyed the classes and loved having a sneak peek at the full-timers. Thanks so much! Sacred Heart Girls' College
- It was fantastic. The students loved him and the choreography was amazing. He certainly pushed them hard and made them focus in class. Rowville Secondary College
- Thank you so much for last week the students absolutely loved it! I will be in touch with you in term 4 to book in workshops for next year’s VET dance class. Our Lady of the Sacred Heart
Last Updated (Wednesday, 28 April 2021 10:06)